Thursday, January 18, 2018

Why are successful black men going for white girls?

successful black men going for white girls because:

1. They have a shared interests

2. They found a particular White woman that checked all the boxes for them (it wasn't that they were looking for this…but she was the perfect person for them)

3. They are dating them for selfish reasons

This is most likely true no matter the race or social / economic standing of the person.

I know broke Black men who date White women and I know rich Black men who don't. And, from what I can tell, the reasons for dating them fit into one of the reasons I mentioned above.

Incidentally… this is why a White person would date a Black person as well. I would imagine that the women the OP is referring to have a choice in the matter as well :).

Honestly, I don't see a correlation between wealth and racial dating practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment